3D Print This Moment
A US$40 3D selfie of you or your beloved one— get it for FREE, if your 3D printing order is more than US$180, click to learn more
As a kind of 3D printing material, PA12-GF produce stiff, functional parts:
• 40% glass bead filled thermoplastic material with both
optimal mechanical properties and high reusability.1
• Provides dimensional stability along with repeatability.2
•Ideal for applications requiring high stiffness like
enclosures and housings, fixtures and tooling.
Quality at a low cost per part
• Produce at a low cost per part and reduce your total cost
• Less waste—reuse surplus powder batch after batch and
get functional parts, no throwing away anymore.1
• Get consistent performance while achieving up to 70%
surplus powder reusability.4
• Optimize cost and part quality—cost-efficient material
with high surplus powder reusability.1
Engineered for HP Multi Jet Fusion technology
• Designed for production of functional parts across a
variety of industries.
• Provides the best balance between performance and
• Engineered to produce common glass bead applications
with detail and dimensional accuracy.