3D printing material PA12-GF produce stiff, functional parts:
• 40% glass bead filled thermoplastic material with both
optimal mechanical properties and high reusability.
• Provides dimensional stability along with repeatability.
•Ideal for applications requiring high stiffness like enclosures and housings, fixtures and tooling.
Quality at a low cost per part
• Produce at a low cost per part and reduce your total cost of ownership.
• Less waste—reuse surplus powder batch after batch and get functional parts, no throwing away anymore.1
• Get consistent performance while achieving up to 70% surplus powder reusability.
• Optimize cost and part quality—cost-efficient material with high surplus powder reusability.
Engineered for HP Multi Jet Fusion technology
• Designed for production of functional parts across a variety of industries.
• Provides the best balance between performance and reusability.
• Engineered to produce common glass bead applications with detail and dimensional accuracy.